Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I need to up grade my apple computer to do my turbo tax. my

Customer Question

I need to up grade my apple computer to do my turbo tax. my computer is telling me that I need to up grade my MOS. Please help me
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. What version of Mac OS X are you using now ? Click on the Apple icon and select About This Mac. You can find the version number there
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.
The version number is ***** Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.5, 10.8.4, 10.10 etc. What version of OS X are you using now ? Click on the Apple icon and select About This Mac. You can find the version number there I need to know the version number, so I can send you correct instructions to upgrade