GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I am Linda. I have used Pandora on my iPad, but today the

Customer Question

Hi! I am Linda. I have used Pandora on my iPad, but today the app pops up and then disappears.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Thanks. I cannot get into Pandora on my iPad for some reason. I have never had that problem before. I bought a Bose Soundlink to connect it to and now I cannot open Pandora.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Don't think so. Thank you!
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with AC issues. It could be something as simple as a blown fuse, or something slightly more complicated like a condenser. Any weird smells or rattling noises? I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Hi Linda! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. It could be as simple as uninstalling and reinstalling Pandora. Before we do that though, have you checked to see if there are any updates for the APP that need to be downloaded? You can check by going to the App store on your ipad and then clicking on updates at the bottom. Let me know if you find any.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Linda I'm just following up to see if you still need help with Pandora. Please let me know. It's going to sound amazing on that Bose Soundlink. I have one and I love it!If there was an update for the Pandora APP and that solved your problem, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!