Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I'm tangled up in two AppleIDs, innumerable passwords ,

Customer Question

I'm tangled up in two AppleIDs, innumerable passwords for each, and (thanks to the security mania of our times) a seemingly endless stream of demands for my passwords, etc. OK, I was sloppy about the whole business but I don't have a real time machine (as opposed to Apple's untility of the same name). I could, I suppose, get out of the problem by starting over, but my Mac setup has evolved over twenty years. Is there a less drastic approach? You may find this hard to believe, but before my retirement I was regarded as one of the best Mac consultants in Florida.
Category: Mac
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you today.Please confirm if you need assistance with your Apple ID (also known as iCloud account), or you need assistance with your Mac user password?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.