Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years

Please tell me how to load a Power Point or Keynote slide presentation

Customer Question

Please tell me how to load a Power Point or Keynote slide presentation as a movie with sound into Facebook and Linkedin. I have tried professionals and Apple and Microsoft Help. No one has helped me to do it!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeYou will need to convert it to a WMV file in order to do this.From the standard toolbar, click on the File tab –> Save As. In the Save As dialog box, user can change the “File name” or can keep the same how as it was earlier. The “Save as Type” dropdown menu facilitates users to convert “.ppt” file to “.wmv” file format, from “Save as Type” dropdown menu select Windows Media Video. This conversion may take several minutes to complete. Once done, upload this WMV file to Facebook and it will then allow it to upload with sound. I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know please how you go.