Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Ai log in screen, put in the bottom only

Customer Question

hi, ai log in screen, put in the bottom only choices are sleep, restart and shut down
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: was restarting from updates, prior ii said keyboard was unrecognized
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you today.Please tell me if the problem is with your Windows computer or a Mac computer.I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
its a mac and its fixed...thanks
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
OK. I am glad the problem has been fixed. If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know. Regards,IT Miro