Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My mac computer is fine .I changed my password ***** my I Phone

Customer Question

My mac computer is fine .I changed my password ***** my I Phone and I Pad cannot get mail.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I tried using the password ***** I thought was for the Mac computer that didn't work. Now I am not sure what the new password ***** It seems that I need to reset the Mac and put in another PW that I can use for the I Phone and I Pad
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. To confirm, your email is currently not working on the iPhone / iPad right?What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.