GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

I phone 6 lost

Customer Question

i phone 6 lost
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you go to a computer or iPad or tablet and sign into please? Use the email address and password ***** you are associated with your apple account. If you don't know them, let me know and I will walk you through reteeiving this information.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Once you're logged in to, ciick on "FIND iPHONE". Next, Click on "ALL DEVICES" and select your device from the drop down menu. Click on your device and you can choose from "PLAY SOUND", LOST MODE", and "ERASE iPHONE". Hopefully it will be nearby somewhere in your home or car and you will be able to locate it by following the loud beeping sound that it will make. Your device will make this sound even it's on silent. This has saved me many times when iPhone or iPad was under car seat, wedged between sofa cushions, and once even in garbage! If the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi Morton. I'm following up to to see if the information that I provided helped you to locate your lost device. If so, a rating would be appreciated. I f not, please let me know, so we can explore other options. Thank you! Have a great day!