Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.

How can I unlock my Apple ID? Also, how do I retrieve

Customer Question

Hi, how can I unlock my Apple ID? Also, how do I retrieve my music from iTunes that I have purchased? Thanks!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Every time I try to put in my Apple ID and password, it comes up saying that I'll have to try again because this is not the right password ***** Apple ID. I just want to know if I could retrieve my information my Apple ID and my personal music that I have purchased in iTunes. Landscape portrait
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Chris L. replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.1. Click on the following link: Enter your email address where it says apple ID.3. Click Next and follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password.Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.Thanks,Chris