Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

I can not open Mail on my iMac JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

I can not open Mail on my iMac
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I go to open mail it comes up at the top left hand corner as it is is open but it isn't showing on my screen than then when I go to the top to quit it has the little round doing something ball and nothing ever happens so I can quit either.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: happened suddenly today
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeFirst, can you restart the Mac and then try to open Mail.Tell me if it then opens please