Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a Mac computer with Microsoft WORD in it.I made

Customer Question

I have a Mac computer with Microsoft WORD in it.
I made a WORD document with hyperlinks in it, I think that WordPerfect can convert this document to PDF without losing the hyperlinks. If you say that this is true, I can buy WordPerfect. Please tell me if it is true.
Thank You, Fred
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Word perfect isnt compatible with macs, so you cant install it on a mac. http://www.corel.com/us/mac-compatible/ Were you trying to install word perfect on a pc, or a windows partition on parrallells or bootcamp on your mac?
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Hello, This is Dustin from Justanswer. I never heard back from you after you asked your question. Did you need further assistance? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.