Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My macbook is not working correctly. When I open Safari and

Customer Question

My macbook is not working correctly. When I open Safari and open an email , the computer frequently jumps back to the entire email list while I am opening and reading an email. The round little multipile colored disc appears frequently for no reason.I would like an apt at the genius bar.
My phone # is(###) ###-####and my email is ***@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason