Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I Have a mini MAC. I recently installed El Capitan version

Customer Question

I Have a mini MAC. I recently installed El Capitan version 10.11.4. My email service has been Microsoft Outlook. It worked for about ten days and then quit. The icon is in the dock and when clicked on the yellow Opening banner appears on the monitor screen for a few moments and then disappears without opening. I have had extensive conversations with Apple Tech and they have said it is a Microsoft problem. I would like very much to get my email service working again. My phone is(###) ###-####
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks