Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

App Store won't work. It keeps telling me that it "Cannot Connect

Customer Question

App Store won't work. It keeps telling me that it "Cannot Connect to App Store," and so I signed out of my Apple ID and then tried to sign back in, but it does not respond to my attempts to sign in
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I've already moved the Cache.db to the trash and changed my Keychain Access preferences as noted
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: and none of these have worked
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 8 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks