Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Updated to IOS 9.3 now cannot get outlook mail. How do I fix

Customer Question

Updated to IOS 9.3 now cannot get outlook mail. How do I fix this?
Category: Mac
Expert:  David replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your questions today.There are reports of people having problems with Outlook since upgrading to iOS 9, and some quick fixes we can try.Please note if these quick fixes don't resolve the issue that is not the end of your question, just reply and I will check what else can be done.The first reported fix is turning of Wifi Assist https://support.apple.com/HT205296To turn it off go to Settings > Cellular. Then scroll down and tap Wi-Fi Assist. Now power off the iPhone and power it on again and try Outlook.If its the same go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars and select your Outlook mail account. Turn the Mail switch to off. Now power off the iPhone and power it on again and try Outlook.if it's the same please get back to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It still doesn't work. It is the same. I tried both fixes.
Expert:  David replied 1 year ago.
I will opt-out and open your question to other experts. Good luck.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Did you try updating to iOS 9.3.1 and also make sure your Outlook app is up to date? After you update to iOS 9.3.1 go to App Store and check for updates, Outlook should be at Version: 2.2.3, then try adding your account again