Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

The display on my iPhone screen jumped up to a large font.

Customer Question

The display on my iPhone screen jumped up to a large font. How do I fix this? I can't read the screen.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will be tech assisting you with your question.You somehow activated the Zoom feature of your iPhone. Double Tap the screen with Three Fingers to turn the zoom off.Or go to Settings > General > Accessibility and you can turn of Zoom from there. When Zoom is turned on, you can use three fingers to scroll up and down.Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can try different method to turn off the Zoom.
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
If that didn't work then press and hold down the Power and Home buttOn at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo release the buttons and let it boot. Then do the steps above to turn off Zoom if it is still there.