Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My computer has a white screen and I've restarted it a lot

Customer Question

My computer has a white screen and I've restarted it a lot already
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I know it said I had limited amount of space on my computer though or disk
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: It allows me to log in and the guest and my account to pop up
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 months ago.
Restart your Mac. If it is frozen hold the power button for 10 seconds to shut down then start it up again. Immediately after you hear the startup sound, press and hold the Shift key. Release the Shift key when you see the Apple logo appear on the screen. If you get to the login screen login as you would normally then restart the normal way. Then let me know