Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming.
74139101

My screen went black and I am unable to see anything on it,

Customer Question

My screen went black and I am unable to see anything on it, but I am able to direct dial and ask Siri questions. How do I bring back light to the screen? Thank you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mac_Martin replied 8 months ago.
Hello Charles and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your iPhone.Press and hold the Power and Home buttons for a full 30 seconds.You should see the phone turn off, back on, then off again.Once it goes off the second time let go of the buttons and turn it back on.Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It worked, thank you.
You are most welcome!If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin
Hello?
Do you see the stars at the top of this page?