Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My ipad froze so I switched it off and it will not come back

Customer Question

my ipad froze so I switched it off and it will not come back on again. Would it be possible to make an appointment at Doncaster this afternoon please
Category: Mac
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons on your iPad at the same time for 15 seconds. After that, release the buttons and the Apple logo should appear, and your iPad should power on. Let me know if that worked.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No it didn't
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.
Please connect your iPad to a charger and let it charge for about 5 minutes. See if it will automatically power on. If not, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for 15 seconds again, while the iPad is connected to a charger. Let me know if it powered on.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.