Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years

In Safari on my computer the website is blocking

Customer Question

In Safari on my computer the website is blocking me from opening other webpages and I want to get rid of it. How do I do so?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you please close Safari.Then open it and click Safari, Reset SafariOnce done, it should then be removed.Let me know how you go please
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** is "Reset Safari"? I do not see it.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
you need to click on Safari at the top, then you will see Reset Safari there in the list I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
How did you go?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Did not find Reset, but figured it out by going to History --> Clear History.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Really not sure why your not seeing reset, as this also does extensions in addition to history which you should also clear as well...You should be seeing it like in this pictureClick me to view