Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I deleted a document and I need it back. But it's not

Customer Question

Hi. I deleted a document and I need it back. But it's not in my trash bin
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: This just happened about 30 min ago. It asked if I wanted to save changes and I said delete.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo check, this is on your Mac correct? And was this a word document?Please let me know.