Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified

I'm ***** ***** and am looking with Photoshop.

Customer Question

Hi. I'm ***** ***** and am looking for help with Photoshop.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i am very new to photoshop - have had only 1 lesson - an i am stuck. i have some images of paintings and i want to do 2 things - 1.) move or transform some objects within the painting; 2.) change colors for various parts of the images.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist you with your Photoshop question. This will be best explained through videos.1. See this tutorial on how to move objects: See this tutorial on how to change colors for parts of the images:
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi, just checking in on your question. How did things work out for you?