Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Outlook flashes then disappears JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

Outlook flashes then disappears
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's it. I click on Outlook. It doesn't open. THe rectangle box, about 3/4" by 2/5" flashes, then disappears.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I have a Mac machine.
JA: Apple makes such lovely gadgets but they're still computers underneath. That's where the Mac Technician comes in really handy. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeAre you referring to Outlook the program (and if so which version?)Or the website?Thank you