Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I cannot upload my picture into my profile at OurTime JA:

Customer Question

I cannot upload my picture into my profile at OurTime
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm hoping you are correct and it is an easy fix The picture of me was taken with my iphone and I sent a copy to my PC. The PC will not allow me to send the photo on to your IT support staff as they had previously requested for uploading. Incidentally, the tech I spoke to advised I was to send it to either "picture or***@******.***". He wasn't certain. Further, when I follow the simple steps to upload the photo to my profile, a red bar pops up with the message an error has occurred or something to that effect. So, I cannot send you a copy for uploading to you and I cannot upload picture on my PC into my profile. Can you help please. I jointed Our time February 27 which to date has really been what I expected.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I am Lessardlake123
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 months ago.
Email your photos to OurTime:Email your photos to them at***@******.***. Be sure to send the photos from the e-mail address that is listed in your account and include your username.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you have any problems. If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!