Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified

I can't buy coins game JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

I can't buy coins for my game
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am plying BJ and I can't buy coins it keeps
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No just I can't buy couns
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi Lilly,On the header menu of the game, you can see your current Coin Balance. It’s located on the leftmost corner, identified with the gold coin engraved with a diamond.If you’d like to buy some more coins, there are some packages available for purchase using real money. Click on the plus (+) sign beside the Coin Balance menu. The Shop window will appear.Select the Coins tab. Various packages of coins will be displayed together with their corresponding prices.Packages range from 100,000 coins to 9,300,000 coins. Click on the package you want to buy, and then click the “Buy” button below.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi Lilly, just checking in on your question. How did things work out for you?