GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

I acidently deleted my iphoto app JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

I acidently deleted my iphoto app
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have an older imac, os 10.6.8 but it came with iphoto and I just want to reinstall it
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please go to the app store on your iMac, and click on purchased. IPhoto should appear in the list of purchased applications. Once you have located it in the list, just click on download and it will be reinstalled. If you have any problems with this, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide more help. I can even remotely connect and do it for you if you'd like.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
If the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!