Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

How to recharge the battery in my AppleTV remote?

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.
It is not rechargeable you have to replace it with a CR2032 or BR2032 lithium 3V coin battery, which is available at most electronic and drug stores. Find the battery compartment on the bottom of the Apple Remote.With a paper clip or similar object, press the circular release button on the compartment and slide the battery tray out.Remove the old battery.With the positive side facing up toward you, put in the new CR2032 battery.Slide the battery tray back into the Apple Remote until it clicks.
Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.
Or like this
Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.
If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!