Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My iTunes suddenly stopped playing full songs.

Customer Question

***** ***** . my iTunes suddenly stopped playing full songs. it is only play partial songs i have payed for
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I did an update of my phone synching to my laptop. I believe this is what caused it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.
Greetings,Do the same songs stop playing at the same time? For example, does the song that ends at let's say the 2:30 minute mark always stop at that time or are the times at which they stop seem random?- Jason
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Random
Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.