GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

My issue is my mac finder will not stay open JA:

Customer Question

***** *****, my issue is my mac finder will not stay open
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: try to empty trash wont let me,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified MAC and Windows computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask, are you having two distinct problems? Or are you using finder to locate the trash bin? You should be able to simply click on the trash bin that is located in the doc and then click on "empty" in the upper right area of the window that opens. Please advise. It could be that Finder is hiding behind other windows. Try minimizing any open applications, and clicking on Finder on the menu bar at the top of your screen. If you still don't see it , click on "Hide Others" in the menu under Finder.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
If the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!