GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I can not buy things

Customer Question

I can not buy things
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I suspect that the problem is that you have not entered a payment method for your Apple account. you can go to https://appleid.apple.com/ on your computer and update your account settings including your payment information. You will need to use the same username and password ***** you use for itunes. That shoudl take care of the problem, but if you have more questions or need more help please let me know.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
If the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!