Shefin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience with a world famous computer manufacturer

Following an apple upgrade on my iPhone and restarting I now

Customer Question

following an apple upgrade on my iPhone and restarting I now find an am constantly being asked for a pass word. During the restart when asked for a password ***** was given the option of skipping that option. I have never had a lock on my phone. Now if I try to access my phone it is disabled for 1 hour. I am very anxious to resolve this problem and am asking for your help. Jan Sheen
Category: Mac
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. A lot of people are experiencing this issue today, the latest update has a bug in it. ​You will need to plug your iPhone into your computer and open up iTunes. Over there, it will show you what your apple ID is. Please try the instructions in the link below. If the issue persists, please reset your password ***** the below site. Your Apple ID is normally your email address associated with your iphone.!&amp%3Bsection=password&section=password ***** your Apple ID and click Continue. Select Email authentication followed by Next.Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N