Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Trying to figure out how I lost calendar entries on my yahoo

Customer Question

trying to figure out how I lost calendar entries on my yahoo mail account.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I use yahoo calendar for my business. All of my entries beyond april 2 are missing. I recently sign up for icloud with my iphone and have been reading that this may have created the issue?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Besides the iphone, do you have a Mac or a PC ? If so, how do you normally access your yahoo calendar on the mac or pc?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
A pc, access from any internet connection.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. and focusing on just the PC, and not the iphone. If you go to And login with the email address that your calendars were attached to.. Can you see your missing appointments directly through yahoo?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Been there done that. They are all missing
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
If they are missing from the yahoo calendar online.. Then we wont be able to recover the appointments unless you had them saved somewhere else. Such as in an outlook 2013 profile, or some other email or calendar app that would have saved or created a backup copy. All we may be able to do here is discuss the cause and prevention.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's cocktail time. Talk on Monday
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Understood.. See you monday. D.S