Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My wife's ipad updated to 9.3 and now she finds that she cannot

Customer Question

My wife's ipad updated to 9.3 and now she finds that she cannot open any attachments to her received e-mail. Moreover, she cannot download or forward any documents she wants to use off the internet.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you please hold the home and power buttons until you see the apple Logo then release.Let the iPad restart and tell me if it is now operating correctly please