Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I can't comment on Facebook also I can't see anything I put

Customer Question

I can't comment on Facebook also I can't see anything I put on face book but my friends can also I ant bring my friends profile just keeps trying to log in
Category: Mac
Expert:  michelleclive replied 8 months ago.
Hi Shirley my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.when was you FB working fine did you get any error before it stopped you to add comments on you friends post.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Michelle for the last two days I have not been able to comment also when I put anything on my page my friends can see it but I can't
Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation.check your payment issue.
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=889d7f6c-b379-48d3-a616-47b19acf4906
Secure Remote AssistanceAfter you click it will open a page click on the green "I Agree" button.Download and run the Elsinore screen connect.Allow it to install and let it be opened.