Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I need to get a apple I d

Customer Question

I need to get a apple I d
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If you are trying to create a brand new apple id, then what we want to do is choose your favorite email address, one you k now you will be using for the foreseeable future.

Using that email address, go to this link and setup your new apple id.

Make sure to use your real information, since if you ever lose your password ***** need to recover your account, it will ask for your information ( so make sure its correct when you sign up_

Once signed up, you will have to go to your email address you used when you signed up for this apple id and click the email asking you to verify / activate the apple id. You should then be good to go!

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.