I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following:
- If you are watching a video, then click on the speech bubble icon at the upper right corner, then select the Off option.
- If that does not work, please try:
1. In iTunes application, click on the iTunes menu at the top, then click on Preferences
2. Click the Playback tab.
3. Disable the option “Show closed captioning when available.” and click “OK” or close.
- If that still does not work, please click on the Apple logo / menu at the upper left corner, then click on System Preferences, then open the item Accessibility, then click on the option Captions (or Subtitles & Captions) on the left, and make sure it is off. And/or uncheck the option Prefer closed captions and SDH.
- If needed, shutdown / restart the computer, and check.
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.