Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have an iPhone 6 phone that is locked and i 't remember

Customer Question

Hi,i have an iPhone 6 phone that is locked and i don't remember the code.I have tried to unlock it with help from a t t but they are unable to help.They said i had to bring my phone to ya'll.I wondered if ya'll could and how would ya'll could.If??? I've been without my phone for a few days so I'm pretty aggravated with myself!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, If you don't remember the code, then you have to reset your iPhone to factory settings from iTunes on your computer. this will erase all data on the iPhone :

First download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here :

• Connect the iPhone to your computer with the USB Cable.
  • Open iTunes application on your computer
  • On your iPhone Press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  • After exactly few seconds release the Power button. Continue holding the home button until your iTunes shows a message telling you that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
  • Click OK or Restore

If you have any trouble following the steps above, please let me know and I will gladly continue to help.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.

Has everything worked out please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.

are you there ?