Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I THINK I've downloaded the Chrome Browser to my Mac. Now I

Customer Question

I THINK I've downloaded the Chrome Browser to my Mac. Now I want to get it to appear in the dock. I thought it would just happen (the last time I installed something, which was Evernote, it just showed up in the dock). I've downloaded Chrome because I thought it would help me to get to the Evernote Web Clipper, which has disappeared.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Tim replied 6 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 6 months ago.

close out of everything, click the GO button, then Application, then drag the icon you want onto your launch bar!