Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

In logic pro x my audio is showing up but its not coming

Customer Question

in logic pro x my audio is showing up but its not coming threw the moniters
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

I'll need a little more information though in order to help. Can you tell me please what type of computer you have and what OS you have on it (Windows XP, Vista, 7,8, 10, or MAC).

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

A SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as a Premium Service. This is completely optional. If you choose not to accept this service, I'll do my best to provide detailed instructions here in the chatbox to help you resolve the issue, as soon as I know what type of computer and what OS you have.