Shefin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I can't save from pages to iphoto Can you help?

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can't save from pages to iphoto Can you help?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

You can add this using Automator:

Simply click finder (magnifying glass on the top right), type Automator and run it from the list.

- Run automator, select File->New, chose Print Plugin

- From the PDFs part of the library drag "Render PDF Pages as Images" to the workflow on the right, set resolution to 200.

- From the Photos part of the library drag "Import Files into iPhoto" to the workflow section.

- Save the workflow

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry I tried it and it doesn't work. The first part does but when I try to find it in Photos it is not there
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

Please try the following.

Please be informed that, Pages won't do a native export to JPEG. An easier way to get it to an image format is to export to PDF (File > Export… > PDF) or print to PDF (File > Print... > PDF > Save as PDF). Then open the PDF in Preview. Then you can File > Save As… and select the proper image format. It will then ask for resolution; 150 pixels/inch is usually pretty good.

Then, open the image with iphotos.

Or you can try the instructions in the link below.

https://www.maketecheasier.com/convert-mac-pages-format-into-jpeg/

Thank you.

S H E F I N