Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

We have a mack and would like to have it upgraded if a teck

Customer Question

We have a mack and would like to have it upgraded evan if a teck support expert has to come to our residence. the box has the following (net work name (ssid) home 6F62 password ***** 1176brace
our email assess is ***@******.*** thank you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

In the future, please try not to post your passwords online or even through email. You never want any digital record of your passwords getting out!

With that being said, you mentioned you want to upgrade your mac.

What are you trying to upgrade. The Operating system OSX?

A specific program itself? Please be as detailed as you can and I will do my best to assist you.

Dustin S.

Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Hi, Ive just seen your request for remote support.

I tried to accept that request and it told me the payment failed.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
we would like our mack OS X upgraded
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Ok, lets cover some basic information first. To start with, what mac osx version do you have currently, you can check as follows

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Next, what year did you purchase your mac, and is it a macbook, macbook pro, imac, etc ?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
we would like to have our mack upgraded
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
OS X YOSEMITE VERSION 10.10.5 iMac 20 inch Early 2008
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Thank you.. We should be able to upgrade to el capitan without too many issues, since you are already running Yosemite.

If you would like me to connect to your mac from here, and get the machine ready for the update.. Update it, and reconnect after the update to make sure all is working well, then I would need you to click and accept the offer below.. And we can then go over the connection steps.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
We accept this offer for $26
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
We accept
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
We have no more to add
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my apologies for any confusion. I have no access to your account, so I cant approve or reject any charges.

If you want to approve the offer, you have to click on the offer for more help, the remote support premium service. And you have to accept that offer by clicking on it.

I cannot do that for you..

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
We accept the remote support premium service
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Hi, Ive sent the offer to you again. To accept it, you have to click on the remote support offer.. It should say Premium service or offer for more help, something similar.