Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have a 2007 Mac OSX Snow Leopard presently I cannot

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Mac OSX Snow Leopard presently I cannot attached a picture from the desk top to my E mail.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you confirm Paul if you are using Apple Mail or another email program? And what goes wrong when you try to attach the picture?

Please let me know

Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.