Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I. Would like to set my iPad to a early d ate, I have icould

Customer Question

I. Would like to set my iPad to a early d ate
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have icould and I want it off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: Just like to reset to a early date
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please open Settings app icon, then if needed, scroll down on the left, then tap on option iCloud, then scroll down on the right, then tap on Sign out option

; if needed, open Settings app icon, then if needed, scroll down on the left, then tap on option iCloud

, then tap on your email address at the top on the right, then sign in your iCloud / Apple ID password ***** prompted. Then scroll down on the right, then tap on Sign out option.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

If you still need help with this issue or with with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,