Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

Since this morning at 5:00 the phone has been saying

Customer Question

Since this morning at 5:00 the phone has been saying "Verifying update" that just won't stop. I can use the phone anyway. when my daughter called it did ring but unable to answer it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- If that does not work, please let me know the model of your phone, and if you are able to call anyone.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

If that does not work, you may need to reset the phone, and/or connect the phone to the computer, and restore it using the iTunes program on the computer.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.