Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have an ipad, at our house in Florida, turned on wifi and

Customer Question

i have an ipad, at our house in Florida, turned on wifi and it picked up the password ***** our house wifi. when on click on the wifi that shows locked it brings me to a screen that has no place for me to enter the wifi code
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot

Then go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. This will not delete anything from your iPad. It just resets some settings like WiFi, bluetooth etc. Doing this will disconnect you from your WiFi network.

So go to Settings tap WiFi. You will find your WiFi network there. Tap it and enter your WiFi password ***** connect.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting