GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I'm having problem to download or upgrade apps with my

Customer Question

Good morning, i'm having problem to download or upgrade apps with my iPhone, it asks to enter my debit card security code even though I can't. My daughter took my debit card and bought a lot of stuff, and the bank found out and closed my account. Now there are certain apps that I can't use or download. What do I do?
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Good morning :) My name is*****'d be happy to assist you with this. iTunes/Appstore requires that you have a valid payment method on file in order to be able to purchase apps, even free apps. Since you can't use that closed account, you'll need to go to https://appleid.apple.com. Please login with your apple id and password ***** you can manage your Apple account to update billing information (add a new payment method), update your email address and/or security questions, etc. Once you have done that you should be able to purchase new apps and make in app purchases with existing apps.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

If you need help with your Apple Id or password, please let me know.

If the information that I have provided has been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for Just Answer I do not receive credit for my answer or any compensation at all without a rating of 3 stars or more. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!If you don't know your applied or password, please let me know and I'd be happy to help you retrieve them.