Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

I have a code after running diagnostic of ADP000; programs

Customer Question

i have a code after running diagnostic of ADP000; programs not loading quickly
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when opening any program I get the spinning wheel ant it as program not responding, after a min or so they will start running
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, This usually happens if there is any problem with RAM, Hard drive or with the system files.

Please try some basic troubleshooting steps to isolate and fix the problem. First try Disk Utility :

• Turn off your Mac.
  • Turn it back on and immediately hold down Command + R keys on your keyboard.
  • This will boot your Mac to "Mac OS Utilities” menu
  • Select Disk Utility.
  • In Disk Utility, click Repair Permission. Then click Verify Disk and if asked to repair, click Repair Disk

Then reset the PRAM and NVRAM of your Mac. Follow the steps below;

1. Shut down your Mac
  2. Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Command, Option, P, and R.
  3. Turn on the computer.
  4. Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys. You must press this key combination before the gray screen appears and before the chime sound.
  5. Hold the keys down until the computer restarts and you hear the startup sound for three times.
  6. Release the keys and let the Mac boot up.

The ADP000 code meaning : No issues found on your mac If you think you have a hardware issue, contact Apple or take your computer to an Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Retail Store to determine which service and support options are available.

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

If you have a moment please kindly rate my service by clicking one one of the stars below, positive rating are appreciated, if you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Note : only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satified

regards,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This didn't help at all. I've already tried this before.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I like a refund please. your answer you gave me, I already tried from searching google.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

I believe either your hard drive is failing or the problem is with the RAMs. I had this problem before with my mac too. I got the spinning wheel when I used it for more time. And it ended up with failed hard drive and had to replace it.

So I would recommend to backup all your files as soon as possible. Then to isolate whether the problem is with the RAM or hard drive, you have to take out RAM and reinsert it. If there is nothing wrong with the RAM, then it might be the hard drive. We have already confirmed that it is not the system files. Now, we have to find out whether it is the partition or structure of the hard drive. For that, you have to erase the hard drive from Disk Utility by booting into the disc and reinstall Mac OS. Backup all your important files before erasing it.

If it still not working, then you have to take it to the Apple Store to replace the drive. Try the above steps and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you