Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I can't get the home page on my I phone and I can't get

Customer Question

I can't get the home page on my I phone and I can't get VoiceOver off
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

When voice over is turned on, you have to select the item and double tap the item to open it. Lock the iPhone by pressing the power button. Then unlock it and tap the Slide to Unlock text. Double tap the Slide to Unlock. Or in lock screen, simple swipe with three fingers at same time and this will bring the passcode lock screen. Tap the number and then double tap it to enter the passcode (double tap after seeing a selection around the number). After entering all passcode, your iPhone will unlock.

Then tap and double tap Settings, tap and double tap General, tap and double tap Accessibility, tap and double tap Voice Over and double tap on On/Off switch of Voice over to turn it off. To scroll, you have to swipe with three fingers.

An shortcut to turn off Voice Over is, triple click the home button QUICKLY* and this will turn it off. The three clicks should be very fast and there must not be any delay between the clicks. Or hold down the Home button for a few seconds and this will bring Siri. Ask Siri to turn off Voice Over. Just tell Siri "Turn off Voice Over"

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can turn it of using different way