Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I'm trying to watch a Vimeo video a frend has made and can't

Customer Question

Hi there, I'm trying to watch a Vimeo video a frend has made and can't watch it on my Macbook Pro....says that they can't establish a secure connection or something in those lines. I've tried my Iphone, I pad as well with same results :(
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No :)
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you give me the link to the video please?

Thank you