Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a Mac Book Pro running El Capitan. I also have an

Customer Question

I have a Mac Book Pro running El Capitan. I also have an iPhone 6+. I have a variety of different questions, many of which are not terribly complicated. But I find it much easier and more efficient to work with someone - in person - one on one. We get to the problem much more quickly and get it resolved much more efficiently than going to 3 Genius Bar appointments and 3 Apple workshops.
Is there a service you offer that would be appropriate for my needs? I'm happy to pay a reasonable price for your expertise. but I am only traveling through town and will be in Albuquerque for 3 0r 4 days. Help! I am willing to come to you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.

I can work with you... we can speak on the phone as well I can connect to your computer and see and control it to answer your questions but we can't do it in person as I am in Chicago. I will make an offer

Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.

I can do it tomorrow anytime after about*****let me know

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks Mike. I'm not sure this is what I need. Both devices are (generally) operating fine. The problems are more inter-related between devices and understanding how Apple organizes and stores information and files. I need some education more than anything else. Doing that remotely probably won't be very efficient. I've tried some Apple workshops but they are unfortunately geared for Grandma who just bought her 1st computer. I wind up never getting to my issues and it turns out to be a waste of time. I need some one who knows Apple products well and can explain some basics, jnows where to look for settings, etc.
Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.

I have been working with Apple products for over 25 years so I am sure I can help but it is up to you, let me know