Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Just updated my ipad and not and now it is asking me to

Customer Question

just updated my ipad and not and now it is asking me to Activate carrier DeviceWithoutSim Tray. I have tried to enter my Ipad password ***** Code but it is telling me it is incorrect, what do it do now?
Category: Mac
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

You need to enter your Apple ID and the correct password ***** order to continue using your iPad after the update.

If none of the passwords you tried worked, there is a way to reset it. Please type your Apple ID here and I will assist you with the password ***** The correct Apple ID is the one that is displayed in the brackets. There should be a message on the screen saying:

This iPad is currently linked to an Apple ID (xxx)

You can only see a few characters, but you should recognize your Apple ID, so type it here and I will assist you with the password *****

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.